NobleOak continues to consolidate its position as a leading provider of high quality and outstanding value Life Insurance products by winning both Finder’s ‘Best Life Insurer’ award for the fourth year in a row and the Best ‘Income Protection Insurer’ award for the third year running.
The Finder Awards recognise the market’s most competitive offerings across credit cards, home loans, savings accounts, personal loans, insurance, phone plans, internet plans, superannuation and share trading.
Anthony Brown, CEO of NobleOak said, “Winning both Finder awards including the best Life Insurer award for the fourth-year running is testament to our great products. Finder provides an independent assessment of the quality and value of various life insurance products in the market before deciding on the award winner.”
“We strive to do the best for our customers, ensuring that they have access to quality cover at an affordable price without compromising on the level of cover they receive.”
NobleOak customers can buy fully underwritten life insurance directly over the phone or online.
Mr Brown continued, “In just a few steps, customers can obtain a quote online, apply for cover, and in many cases, receive confirmation of their cover within a matter of days.”
When buying cover through NobleOak, customers will be asked to complete a full health assessment when they apply so that they have greater certainty at claim time. NobleOak will pay for any medicals or tests if they are required.
“We call it “no surprises’ cover”, said Mr Brown, “because if you or your beneficiaries do need to claim, there is no uncertainty about what you are covered for at what would be a difficult time”.
In 2022, in the Life Insurance category, ten different products were assessed and scored by Finder against a list of product features including the following:
- Fully underwritten (the applicant is asked a series of health and lifestyle questions during the application process rather than at claim time) – NobleOak offers fully underwritten, ‘no surprises’ cover, so you know what you are paying for upfront.
- Maximum sum insured – At NobleOak you can choose up to $15 million Life cover payable in the event of your death, with an advance of the cover amount if you become terminally ill. Higher amounts may be considered.
- Guaranteed renewability – At NobleOak, as long as premiums are paid, NobleOak guarantees to renew your insurance cover each year. It will not be cancelled, nor will your premiums be increased due to any future change in your state of health, lifestyle, occupation, or pastimes.
- Expiry age (the age at which your cover expires) – The cover expiry age for NobleOak’s Life cover is 99 years old.
- Grief Counselling benefit – NobleOak provides up to $1,000 to reimburse the cost of grief counselling, if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness or pass away.
- Interim accident cover – If you apply for NobleOak Life Insurance, we will give you interim cover for accidental death at no extra cost while your application is being assessed.
- Funeral advancement benefit – NobleOak will quickly advance $15,000 of your cover amount to assist with funeral expenses, upon evidence of the death certificate.
- Maximum entry age – NobleOak’s maximum entry age for Life cover is 69 years old.
Read more about the 2022 Finder Award winners here.